This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) is automatically time-stamped, by between Anjna Lal Consulting, a New Zealand Based Sole Proprietor (the “Coach” or “Company”) and YOU (the “Client”) for the purpose of the Company providing professional development and coaching services to YOU in an effort to achieve your goals. The parties together are hereinafter known as the “Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- Description of Coaching: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Training Materials. To access or use any of the coach training materials, including but not limited to video downloads, articles, workbooks, templates, transcripts, powerpoint presentations, checklists, or any other materials associated with Anjna Lal Consulting and coaching program (collectively “Training Materials”).By using the Training Materials, you declare that you have read this agreement carefully, understand what you’ve read, and expressly agree to access or use the Training Materials in a any manner or in any format.
- Agree to be Bound. By signing the Agreement and submitting payment, YOU acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which includes keeping commitments and being on time for sessions.
- Authorization of Payment. By signing, you authorize Anjna Lal Consulting to charge your credit card, cash your check, or initiate payment via Stripe or PayPal. You represent to the Company that payment of your fee will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family. You are responsible for payment of the entire fee amount, regardless of whether you attend all sessions, and regardless of whether you have selected a pay in full or payment plan. By signing the agreement you agree that, if, for any reason, you choose to cancel any part of the Services (the “Commitment Period”), you are obligated to pay or continue to pay whatever balance is due.
- No Refund. Under no circumstances shall the Client be entitled to a refund either in whole or in part. The Client may cancel the Agreement at any time but you waive the right to receive a refund. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payment plans must be paid on the timely basis specified even if the Client cancels this Agreement.
- Use of Client’s Testimonial. By entering into this Agreement, you expressly grant to the Company the right to reproduce, display, distribute, post, or in any way use any positive feedback offered by You in any format or venue, whether stated to Company or a third party, whether offered verbally or in writing, in print, audio, video, or on social media website You expressly grant the Company permission to use your statements in any and all marketing and promotional materials, in whatever format, in a form now existing or later developed.
- Modifications. From time to time Company may modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting, by the Company via email with the subject line specifically stating “Amendment to Existing Agreement” or similar language denoting the Agreement has been modified.
- Termination for Unprofessionalism. We are committed to providing you with a positive and productive experience. By signing below, you agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the program without forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow program guidelines.
- Cancelation. Coach has a 48-hour cancelation policy, which means Client may cancel or reschedule, but Client MUST notify Coach no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled consultation. If Client misses Client’s scheduled and predetermined Coaching Session, or is late for the Coaching Session, Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting. If the meeting cannot be rescheduled that coaching session will be forfeit. Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls, retreat days or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment Period and will not be carried-over. It is important to note that your benefits MUST be used during the Commitment Period.
- Term. The Term of this is Agreement commences upon the occurrence of the following:
- A private conversation with the Coach or the Company sales representative takes place
- A clear statement of the Clients acceptance into the Coaching Program that meets their goals and by signing this Agreement, and
- Payment of the required fee.
The Term ends with the completion of the Services (the “Term”). Notwithstanding the above, if the Client violates the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to not paying the required fee or exercising unprofessional behavior, the Client immediately and expressly grants the Company the right to terminate this Agreement without reimbursing the Client any portion of the payment.
- Confidentiality. As your Coach I respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of others. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party, including the Coach. Further, we respect your confidential and proprietary information, which is any information you specifically state is “Confidential.”
- Limited Liability. The Client engages the Company for the purpose of sharing tips and strategies that will help The Client in their business. The Client clearly understands that there are no guarantees and that the Client will get out of the program what the Client puts into it Upon entering into this Agreement, the Client has access to resources and materials, but the Client is required to do his/her part. The Client commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the exercises, activities, assignments, and if the Client is unclear about something the Client shall ask questions. Creating results requires tremendous effort on the Clients part.The Company is NOT a miracle worker. The Company has not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not 1). procure or attempt to procure employment, 2). give advice on financial, tax, or investment information, 3). or provide therapy, or 4). give legal advice. Further, the Company is no responsible for the quality of the Client’s learning experience. The Client is responsible for his/her outcome(s). The Company provides the Training Materials, answers questions, but the Company does not, nor can it, guarantee results, including but not limited to increased profits, a new job, a better life, a raise, or a career promotion, or any other outcome. Again, the Client gets out of the relationship the Client puts into it.
- Disclaimer. Company is a coach and not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, financial wealth management, or therapeutic advice. It is your responsibility to secure assistance from the appropriately qualified professional if such advice is needed.
- Dispute Resolution. Jurisdiction Governing Law Mediation shall be the first means of resolving any conflict or dispute, arising out of, or relating to the Agreement. If the dispute is not resolved through mediation, within thirty (30) days after mediation commences, the Parties may elect arbitration. Such dispute shall be resolved by the New Zealand Arbitration Association under its commercial arbitration rules. A single English-speaking arbitrator, with experience in business and intellectual property law issues shall be selected. Judgment on the award rendered in any such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction Any and all forms of dispute resolution, including but not limited to mediation arbitration, or litigation shall take place in Auckland, New Zealand. The Client expressly and explicitly waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, (a) any objection which it may now or later have to the laying of venue of any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement brought in any court of New Zealand, and any claim that any action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. Each party is responsible for covering their own costs, fees, including but not, limited to attorney’s fees.This Agreement is governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot (collectively the “Acts Beyond Control”), cyber-attack, sickness, provided that the delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this clause shall not exempt the parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
- No Partnership. Nothing in this Agreement is meant to suggest a partnership, venture alliance, security interest, or employer relationship.
- The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any obligation under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.